Full stack drone developer
Airobot makes autonomous drones for industrial applications such as surveillance or the transport of goods. All key components and software are developed in-house to build safe, easy-to-use and reliable drones.
Airobot is looking for new employees to fully focus on new innovations. In our office at DronePort in Sint-Truiden we are building the next generation of drone technology and we are looking for a motivated Full Stack Drone Developer who wants to make a difference.
- You contribute to all aspects of the technology on our industrial drone platforms. Both hardware and software.
- This ranges from implementing smart drone control algorithms, to integrating payloads, to implementing a user-friendly interface.
- You help build and test prototypes.
- You encounter complex problems and find targeted solutions
- Bachelor or Master Computer Science, Electronics / ICT
- Experience in computer architecture
- Experience with relational database
- Experience in writing unit and end2end tests
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with tools for source control, issue tracking and documentation
- Experience in testing and debugging complex systems
- Experience with building and flying model airplanes and/or drones is a plus.
- Knowledge of CAD, mechanical design and industrial design is a plus.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
For more information, please contact Jan Leyssens, COO, email: email@example.com, tel. 0476 43 66 78